So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

Shemale Delight

"You ready for this, Dee?" Olivia lustfully groaned.

"Oh he he, I like that name. Dee. Does it suit me? Am I a good girl?" I say.



She leans up next to me and whispers "No. You're a very naughty girl. And you need to be taught a lesson."

She slides my panties asides and guides the wet cock into my ass. I've never had anything in my butt that wasn't supposed to be there. And I loved the feeling. It hurt a bit and I yelled out in pain. But it filled me up, I felt so sexy.

She grabbed me by the hips and thrust into my ass. "You like that?" she says.

"I LOVE THAT!" I grunt.

She keeps thrusting away at my ass and I start to see stars.

"You okay, Dee?" She says

"N-n-nauu-..." I moan, and I lose consciousness. 



I blacked out with Olivia pounding me, it was so embarrassing, but I guess it was to be expected. It was so much to take in, mentally and physically I just couldn't take it.

I woke up in the bed with her, her hands draped around my cock under my skirt. She had a smile on her face even though her eyes were closed.



I hoped that one day very soon I can prove that I can take it from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment