So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

Transsexual Banging a Lesbian

Tammy and I had met on Lush and seemed to hit it off right away. She was a lesbian but didn't seem to mind that I was a transsexual. In fact, it seemed to turn her on.

I climbed on top of Tammy and kissed her deeply. We made out and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Baby, you ready for me to fuck you?"


She nodded gently as I positioned my cock against her wet pussy. I gently pushed up inside her, sliding my whole cock deep into her tight hole. She groaned loudly and I used the opportunity to kiss her once more. I gently pushed my cock in and out of her, slowly increasing my speed. She whimpered into my mouth, wrapping her legs around my waist. I could feel my breasts press against hers and her nipples digging against mine.

I slammed my cock inside her at full speed, slamming in and out of her. Her groans echoed into my mouth as I pressed my lips against hers. I held her close, rolling us over so she was on top. I kissed her deeply as I pushed my hips up against her. She buried her head against my neck, gently biting me as I fucked her. Tammy sat up on my lap and started to bounce. She rested her hands on my breasts and slid her ass up and down against my shaft. I groaned trying to concentrate on not cumming too soon.


I pushed Tammy off my cock and made her get on all fours. I positioned myself behind her and slid my cock inside. She groaned as I held on to her hips and started to slam my cock into her. I fucked her doggy style for a few minutes before having to pull out for a short rest. We kissed and she gently stroked me, whispering sweet nothings.

"Gina, I fucking love you. I want you to fuck me more and cum deep inside my pussy. I want to feel that hot cum oozing out of my pussy."


I made her lay back and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. I slipped my cock back inside her and gently started to fuck her once more. I pounded her hard, feeling her pussy walls righted around my shaft. I slammed hard, groaning and grunting my pleasure. She reached up and started to squeeze my breasts making me feel even better.

"Baby I'm going to cum. Fuck I'm so close."

I grunted loudly, making her squeal in delight. I could not hold back any longer and dropped her legs. I shot jet after jet deep into Tammy's tight hole, making her squeal with delight. I rolled us over so that she was on top, as the last drops of my cum oozed inside her.

We lay there panting and holding each other close. We kissed slowly and passionately, our bodies moulded together. Tammy rested her head on my shoulder and I could feel her belly breathing heavily against mine. I pulled the bed sheets over us before cuddling Tammy close. I closed my eyes just as my softened cock fell out of Tammy's pussy.

Hmm, I gotta hit that sweet butt hole later tonight.


What a great way to meet someone for the first time.



1 comment: