So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

Everlasting Masturbation



When I feel horny, I like to read stories like the ones here, which make my pussy really wet. Then I go into my room and take all my clothes off and lie on the bed with my mirror at the end, so I can see myself wanking myself. I rub my breasts and my pussy at the same time, and moan as loudly as I can. Moaning makes me even more horny and wet. It's not surprising I come really quickly. Better go and start touching...


Light a candle and put it in front of you. Sit down on a cushion with your legs crossed underneath you and use a dildo or the top of a bottle and push it into your pussy hard, in and out. When you're about to climax open your eyes and stare at the flame. I couldn't walk for about 20 mins after I tried this. It's the most amazing orgasm I have ever experienced.



I love to watch myself in the mirror while I get myself off. Plus my bedroom window overlooks a beautiful body of water, and I position myself so I can look outside (it gives me the feeling of being outside). I start by slowly stripping in the mirror. While watching myself I feel like I'm a different person. I lube my nipples with slick lubricant. My tits are so sensitive that I get really hot fast. I rub my clit with one hand and my nipples with the other. I might finish off with my trusty vibrator but usually I have a rocking orgasm without it. Happy self-pleasuring!!


When I am alone, I start to take off my clothes. It's really exciting when you imagine that there are people watching you. That really makes me wet. In the end I wear only a G-string, which is totally wet. I like to rub it over my clit. Then I put the G-string off and I start to tease my breasts and my pussy in front of a mirror, because I enjoy watching myself rubbing my wet, shaved pussy.

 Sometimes I stick things in my pussy, mostly big round things, and push them in and out. When I am really horny I use my fingers to rub my clit hard and fast, fantasizing that a cute little girl is doing that to me. That makes me so wild that I cum so hard that I sometimes have to cry out loud.




No comments:

Post a Comment