Help Chelsa Manning So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

anchor2

Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

Transsexual Take a deep breath

Take a deep breath and be patient

 
 
Hormones are incredible, but they take time to work their magic. You’re not going to notice results overnight. I remember when I first started HRT, I couldn’t wait for the weeks and months to go by.



I looked forward to each new dose because it meant that I was one step closer to feeling comfortable in my own body. I fantasized about ways to fast-forward the next couple of years so that I could finally start enjoying life as my true self. But in constantly looking to the future, I often neglected all the amazing and wonderful things happening around me. I found it hard to simply be in the moment.
 
My girlfriend and I have recently started practicing mindfulness meditation, and it’s been a really useful tool to help me stay present. 


I’d recommend it to anyone looking to slow time down and experience life in the moment. A little anticipation can be a good thing, but our life will pass us by if we’re only focused on what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment