Help Chelsa Manning So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

anchor2

Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

Transsexual Nude in the swimming pool. transsexuality transgender femdom


Taking swimming class with your
little sissy clitty showing
was a lot like this!
When I was in junior high school, there was no excuse to miss swimming class unless you had a sick note from your parent to miss one class or a note from your doctor to miss multiple times. Back then, swimming class was once a week.
The pool was in the basement of the school under the gym floor. So there were no windows and I cannot remember for sure, but I would bet there was no window on the door either.
The gym teachers' rules were pretty much don't drown, keep your mouth shut and if you forget your swim trunks, that is no excuse and you must take class nakie! Yes, at one time, teachers got away with stuff like that. Sort of like paddling.
I have to say that I really feared having to take swimming class nakie in front of the real boys. At age 13 in 7th grade I had a 1-inch sissy clitty and by that age I had already started to shave my legs (nothing else needed to be shaved at that point). I also had skinny and really weak arms -- I was the kid who could not climb the rope in gym class! 
Mean boys also commented on those shaved
legs, of course, and in a mean way.

My mother was always great at keeping in mind the day my sisters and I had swimming class and my trunks and towel were always reading to go in my gym bag. By the way, the mothers of some of the other sissies always made sure they had an excuse not to take swimming or gym. I remember some sissies sitting out a lot. But my mother did not do that unless I was or had been legitimately sick.
So even though my mother always got me ready for swimming and gym, sure enough one day I forgot my gym back on swimming class day. I can't recall exactly what age I was, but I was in that junior high school between the ages of 13 and 15.

I would have taken measures to stop the
taunting, if you know what I mean.
I had to take class nakie. Once and only once. And all the mean boys in the class got to see my little sissy clitty and how I was all smooth like a girl. I took a lot of verbal abuse before, during and for some time after that class. It wasn't like I had never been called a pussy and a cunt and faggot before, but it really got a lot worse after the day I had to take class nakie. And the boys told many of the girls in school too about how little I had down below.

What really ceases to amaze me about all of that what the fact that some of the boys who abused me verbally were the same boys who were getting blow jobs from me and the other sissies. I guess they felt that they were making us give them blow jobs and so were dominating us.

No comments:

Post a Comment