Help Chelsa Manning So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

anchor2

Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

Tiny penis

Having a tiny penis!


This is just my opinion, but I find the idea of a sissy T-girl with a big cock to be a bit of a contradiction. What do you think?

I mean, I see pictures and videos of girls that are popularly known as "shemales" fucking not only real girls, but also guys! They do this because they have such big cocks!

I guess I just don't understand. To me, a T-girl should be a sissy, should be submissive, should always GIVE oral pleasure to men and women, and should be the one being fucked -- either with a real man's cock or a dominant woman's strap-on -- not the other way around!

To me, T-girls like Tayla here are perfect. Look at those breasts and the rest of her body and she is pretty and she is just so close to being a real girl because of her little penis or "sissy clitty."


She would make a wonderful wife for a dominant real woman! Or a man's wife too! T-girls, in my humble opinion, should aspire to be a wife, whether to a man or a woman. They should be submissive to their partner in every way.


I guess I just don't get the idea of a T-girl taking the dominant position. It just does not make sense to me. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment