So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

anchor2

Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

Dressed up and girly

Getting dressed up and girly By Sissy Dude

I have been away for the weekend and have been dying to come home and try on some of my new purchases. I definitely need to buy more! I need more and more girly girl panties, they feel so amazing against my smooth skin. I feel so aroused as i slowly pull them up around my ultra smooth legs and fit them snugly into place around my clit. They are a constant reminder of my girly status. I now wear panties full time and will slowly throw all of my male underwear away.

I took a few photos of me wearing a few items. I have only used lower body shots at present as I am still perfecting the rest of my look, plus I am not that confident yet! So hear goes!

I love my shear hold ups with lace trim, they make me feel so feminine. The garter belt just tips me over.


I love to get dressed up to receive cock, get very pretty then tease my pussy with the tip until I yearn for that cock to be inside me.


My new pretty pink lacy boy shorts. They feel amazing.


These very girly white panties just make me so horny, I want to suck cock in them then let my man slide them off me and have his way. 

 

This thong is just so naughty, I have my eye on another with very cute silver hearts that will frame my clitty and make me look so sassy. 

 

Well i hope you like my pics. I am abit shy but am starting to get alot more adventurous, especially the more sassy and sissy i become. I want to be a total girly girl but still have along way to go. My next mission is to buy some school girl outfits. I love the school girl look. So girly, so sexy, so naughty. I want to be fucked hard while wearing the cutest schoolgirl outfit.

I really like this simple very girly look



I am definitely going to buy this outfit and model myself in this.


Hmmhh, I can not wait,,, sassy sissy girly girl lauren x 

No comments:

Post a Comment