So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Sissy #Tgirl #Tranny: Remember your very first time, Transsexual?


Do you remember the first time you ever sucked a cock! It was some time ago for me as I was probably 13! I am going to try to recall most of the wonderful event!
My sissy friend Timmy and I had started playing dress-up at an attic apartment at his house, using clothes from my sister that I brought and lingerie from mostly his mother that was at his house. This went on for a while and as I have written before we would prance around as girls and we would cuddle and kiss each other.
Well, these two boys started to join us, only they had no desire to dress up and be girls. They did, however, get naked for us. And, naturally, we began to kiss and cuddle with them.
I seem to remember that the first time I sucked a guy I was just playing around with him. He either was nude or had his undies off for sure. I do not remember exactly what I was wearing but I am sure it was a short dress or lingerie because that is how we sissies usually were attired.




We were just sort of tickling and pinching either other, you know, playful stuff. I remember stopping and looking him in the eyes and kissing him on the lips. I had kissed Timmy on the lips, but this was the first real guy I had ever kissed.
Then I dropped to my knees and my face was right in front of his cock. I can still picture his cock in my mind after all these years. I know I nestled may face against it, kissed it and started sucking it. 
I cannot remember how long I did it or what he was doing except for standing there. But I do know for sure that when he came that it was in my mouth and I do know that I swallowed his load, probably because I did not know what else to do with it! I cannot give you "juicy" details about that -- how much cum, how it tasted -- because I just can't. I just know that I swallowed it.



 I do not remember how I handled myself in that awkward moment after I stood up, whether we said anything to each other or laughed or what. I remember that Timmy was sucking a guy off in the same room at the same time. 
I also cannot recall whether I felt any guilt or shame about what I had just done. I can't remember how I felt when I went home and over the following days after giving that first blowjob. It was just too long ago.
But this is a fact: Probably the next week I was doing it again, so obviously I had the yearning to suck cock and to be with boys! And those two boys who joined us for those first times, well, Timmy and I actually pleasured them all through junior and senior high school! I mostly sucked my original guy, but we did switch off occasionally. 



 I may have mentioned before that it was supposed to be a secret among the four of us, but the secret got out and there would be other guys who came around for after-school and Saturday morning blowjobs.
There were a lot of tough things about growing up being a sissy -- the abuse, the confusion in your head, etc. -- but the times in that attic apartment during those six junior and senior high school years was definitely not one of them. 


 OK, so do you remember the first time you gave a guy a blowjob? Like me, maybe you cannot recall all the details, but how old were you and who was it and where was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment