So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

Sissy Learning from mom in the bathroom!


OK, so that top photo never ever happened with me! I never spent one second in the bathroom with my father doing "guy things." He did not even show me how to shave when that time came.



However, I spent a lot of time in the bathroom with my mother! Many times I would just be sitting there like this boy in the photo talking to her while she showered.

Of course, I saw everything about her because she did not hide it. Her beautiful breasts. Her smooth body. Her patch of pubie hair! She became my idol! I saw her pregnant naked body when my little brother came along when I was 8. Such envy!



By the time I was a teen I watched her shaving her legs and learned how to do that from her! I watched how she put on her lipstick and makeup and how she did her hair and eyebrows and eyelashes! I grew to love perfume because of her and often borrowed some! And I saw her in her lingerie and I attribute that to my first yearnings to also wear it!

I know in my teen years I wanted to be a teen girl like my sister and the girls at school, but my first love of femininity came from watching my mother! 



What about you? As a young sissy, did you spend time with your mother in the bathroom and learned feminine things from her?

No comments:

Post a Comment