So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Transgender: Wipe your little #sissy #clitty #tranny! #transgender

 Don't forget to wipe your little sissy clitty!


Don't forget to wipe your little sissy clitty!
After I sit down to tinkle like a girl and I always take a little bit of toilet tissue to wipe any droplets from my little sissy clitty!

I know this is a really silly thing to mention, but it just another sissy thing that I do, like shaving my body, doing my nails, using a feminine pad, putting on makeup, buying a new garter belt, etc.

But then again, you don't want a wet spot in your nice satiny panties, do you? Of course not! And sissies who have a dripping problem after wiping really should be using a panty liner!



Men will shake their petey at the urinal, but then again we sissies don't use urinals, or a least should not be using urinals! Sitting down and peeing like a girl as we should be doing, we can't really shake much, so that necessitates a girlie wipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment