So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Transgender: Upset that we cannot be pretty in public! #transsexual #femulate #sissy

Doesn't it really suck that we cannot dress like this in public! Whenever I see real girls like this out in public and I think how I cannot be out there just like them, well I just hate the world!

I mean, I have dresses like these, which I described in a recent post, that I wear around the house. Maybe sneak out late at night occasionally with them on. But to walk down a public street during the day like these pretty girls, well, most of us just cannot do it. And it is just not fair!

I envy those girls so much! Just like them, I want to show off my smooth legs and pretty clothes, but society will not let me. And just why the heck not!

Who else is mad about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment