So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Transgender #transsexual #transwoman #tgirl Don't you hate peeing at a urinal!


Don't you hate standing up
at a urinal to pee? So un-girlie!
As a sissy T-girl I find it so disgusting to have to stand at a urinal to pee! Don't you?

I like to have a nice and clean-smelling toilet so I can sit down and pee like a girl! Now, I do get that at home of course and I can use a unisex bathroom at work that is mostly acceptable, but a lot of times when you are out or traveling the bathrooms are pretty disgusting. So you end up not using the toilet and standing at a urinal. Don't you just hate that!


What gets me is that some big-name restaurants have smelly bathrooms. And rest stops aren't so great either because they can just be so busy.

I always have to chuckle because I like to go to state parks and the bathrooms are always cleaner than the restaurants I visit!

I am always on the lookout for a unisex bathroom in places that also have separate men's and women's facilities. 


But standing up at a urinal with men! I just hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment