So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Transgender #transsexual #Tranny That wonderful smooth #sissy feeling!

You know how wonderful it is to shave your legs and everything else to be a smooth sissy, right!

(Of course you do; that's why you are reading this!)

This morning when I shaved I used a new blade, which always makes the feeling extra special. But my skin was very dry and I found myself scratching at my shins! So I made sure to apply some sweet-smelling moisturizing cream and that made me feel so very sissy wonderful. Add to that my perfume that I used on top!

A lot of times I forget about moisturizing, but my skin is just so dry from being in that indoor heat so much. 
So it did help a lot and my legs felt so baby-bum smooth from using the new blade and cream. I know that is one of the simple pleasures of being a sissy girl but it gives you such a wonderful feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment