So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Masturbation tips for #women. #Masturbate in style.

From the mail bag from readers

Cuddly cutie
I get a stuffed animal and rub my pussy against it and I tease myself for as long as I can stand it and then go crazy and then I have an awesome orgasm. I have been doing this since I was 6.

Teddilicious
I lay on my bed with nothing but panties on. I grab a teddy bear or other stuffed animal and spread my legs. I then put the teddy’s face in my pussy and rub his head around. The thought of a cute innocent little teddy bear eating my pussy is a great turn on!


Stuffed up
Sometimes when I’m felling really horny, I get an old stuffed animal. If it is a small one, then I use the head, if it’s a pretty big one, then I’ll use the nose. I then press it against my clit and move it around in a circular motion. It’s so cool!!!!!!


Teddy’s vibrator
Put a hole in a teddy bear or a very old pillow, then but a vibrator in the hole, but make sure the hole is big enough for it, turn on the vibrator to full blast and sit on the vibrator like a dick and act like your have sex with it and you will have lots of fun…

No comments:

Post a Comment