So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Masturbation #masturbating: Self-lovin' #Sex positions. #Pleasure


Many people masturbate but are uncomfortable the topic or feel guilty it. I am a 33 year old female who is confident and comfortable about her sexuality.

I am a self confessed masturbation lover. Please don’t get me wrong I love sex but also love masturbation, I actually masturbate more than I have sex. I masturbate at least once a day usually alone but sometimes mutually with my husband. When I was a teenage I used to be ashamed of it and thought it was unnatural until I talked to my aunty who reassured me that it was perfectly normal. so years later here I am writing to promote and embrace self love and pleasure. 


Why should couples get to have all the fun with new sex positions? When you're solo and feeling amorous, try one (or two) of these twists on your usual self-love routine.

Testing out new masturbation techniques by yourself will score you two very important sexual health benefits that go beyond simply having a new kind of O (though getting off is pretty important, we have to admit):
First, you'll get more orgasms in the long run — and hotter sex if getting it on with your long-term partner has become a snooze.


"Women who masturbate are more likely to have orgasms during partnered sex, and we believe that this finding is related to an increase in comfort and knowledge with regard to her body, By experimenting with different positions, you can discover new pathways to orgasm and stave off the sexual ruts that arise due to repetition and monotony.



Please share your masturbation pics and stories to encourage others and show that masturbation is normal and natural.
If you would like to post anonymously please email your pics to: angelbea@gmail.com



solarbay.weebly.com
tgirlexotic.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Great piece and i agree. I tell my other half to do it more. Know what makes you happy so i can make you happy.

    ReplyDelete