So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Tranny Chasing





Tranny hunting: Bar manners

You've been chatting awhile. You like her. She seems fun - and interested in you. What next? Take it easy. A lot of guys get a little excited during their first round with an attractive trans-girl. One thing most are dying to do? Put their hands on our legs - and move up to that different panty fit. My suggestion? Keep your hands off - until it's clear she wouldn't mind them being there.

Many of us have nice, long, and smooth legs. For this reason, many guys who sit next to us bars get obsessed with touching them. All fine and dandy, but unless I touched we touched yours first? We don't exactly like it. I know you might get all hot and bothered with the "t-girl paradox" - but it can really get irritating. Your hand on her thigh might be a big thrill for you. However, unless she’s sincerely attracted to you? It doesn't do a thing for her.


In my old clubbing days as a part-time trans girl? I was groped, probed, and pawed more times than I care to remember. I got felt up, at least 20 times in a very crowded bar by both men and women - any Saturday night I was out. I got used to it. They might have gotten their cheap thrills, but nobody got past first base with such an approach.

I was always very fairly friendly in the club environment. In general, I liked people. Thus, somebody had to get completely out of line in order to piss me off. However, most gals, had a much shorter fuse. 


Get too forward? You will likely find yourself outside the confines of the bar in a hurry. Most clubs, that are accepting of trans-girls also look out for them to a degree. The girls are part of the show - the atmosphere. At every club I used to attend? They did a great job of not letting anyone cause trans-girls trouble. I had more than one person canned, because they didn't seem to understand "no" - really does means no.

I personally never went to such bars to try and connect with men or women. I went to have fun, enjoy my time as a woman and socialize with friends. My fun didn’t usually include leaving with strangers. Rarely did as a guy - certainly didn’t as a woman.


The bottom line?

Newcomers will very rarely leave with an attractive trans-girl their first time out, unless they’re paying for the pleasure. They must invest some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment