So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Gay and #Tranny: Give Yourself Time – Lots and Lots of Time

Give Yourself Time – Lots and Lots of Time

I want to speak directly to you, the reader, and tell you that I won’t judge you if you don’t leave this article with a burning passion for feminine gay men hotter than one thousand suns, because that wasn’t the purpose of this story.

I found beauty in my reflection, beauty in the prominent switch in my hips when I walk, and beauty in my high-pitched voice. And let me tell you, it feels absolutely, out of this world amazing.


Learning to love myself allowed me in turn to love other people – especially others who resembled me.

All it took for me to make this change was to open my mind and my heart and to be critical of the world around me.

It’s beyond difficult to step outside of society’s standards for sexuality and gender expression, but it’s also beyond worth it.


You don’t have to be a queen like RuPaul or a princess like me to embrace male femininity. Do you to the fullest and if people can’t get with it, they can get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment