So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Masturbation: A good #masturbating read. #Clit



I like to get online, or read a nice juicy book, with stories like these. I strip from the waist down and lie in my bed with only the sheet covering my lower half. Usually the lights are out and only candles or a low-illuminating bulb is burning. I read as many stories as it takes to feel my underwear become damp and my inner muscles begin to clamp down rhythmically with the story that I'm reading. When I feel my clit become really hard, I slide my hand over my breasts, just teasing the nipples, tweaking them. The zing of pleasure usually causes my body to jerk slightly.






Then I run just my fingertips down my torso, pressing down when I come to the top of my panties. By this time, I'm really wet and can feel myself dripping through the cotton. Then I pull the panties off my legs.
 I only use one finger to circle my clit, brushing lightly on the places that I know will drive me wild. I like to fantasize about men touching me as I touch myself. When I know I can't take it anymore, then I slide my finger against this certain spot on the right side of my clit. One or two gentle, but quick, rubs sends me right over the top.

1 comment: