So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Masturbation: Best of friends #masturbating #clit


When our husbands are at work, my twenty-three year old girlfriend and I explore new ways to make ourselves cum. We are not lesbians, 

but we do enjoy showing each other how we fuck ourselves. There is nothing as exciting as having your fingers deep in your pussy, your nipple in your mouth, and a vibrator on your clit, while at the same time you are watching your young girlfriend jam a dildo deep inside her tight ass as she rides her hand just inches from your face. I love the smell of her pussy while I masturbate. 

The better I fuck myself, the wetter and more sweet she smells. This, in turn, causes me to fuck myself even harder and deeper. Masturbating with a girlfriend is wild and super sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment