Putting on a dress and lipstick aren’t the only ways to express your femininity. (We women are more complex than that!)
That’s why I wanted to go beyond the obvious and share some “unexpected” ways to be more feminine. Ready to boost your womanly allure? Try these 3 tips:
1. Buy a new perfume
The right perfume can make you feel irresistibly feminine.
While it’s great to have a “signature scent”, it’s also good to switch things up sometimes.
Since scent is strongly linked to memories, your current perfume may no longer represent who you are.
If that’s the case, it’s time to go shopping! Look for a perfume that matches the feminine qualities you want to express NOW:
- Try a floral scent if you want to convey your soft, romantic side.
- Try a woody or oriental scent if you want to bring out your inner seductress.
2. Be more polite
Countless studies have shown that women are more polite than men. It doesn’t matter how good you look… a lack of social grace is NOT pretty.
Here are 3 things to keep in mind.
- Always remember to say “please” and “thank you”. These little words go a long way!
- Use softeners in your language. For example, instead of saying “I can’t hear you” say “I’m sorry, I can’t quite hear you.”
- Consider how you come across online. Remember, it’s as important to be polite in emails and online as it is in person.
3. Loosen up
Want to instantly improve your feminine image? A simple secret is to loosen up. This applies to your body AND your mind.
First, loosen up your body.
Women are naturally more limber than men. If you have a tense and tight body, it’s going to translate into stiff, jerky movements – the opposite of feminine and graceful.
To loosen up:
- Consciously relax your body, especially your jaw and shoulders.
- Stretch your muscles on a daily basis.
- Take lots of deep, relaxing breaths.
This will do more to feminize your movements than all the hip shaking in the world!
The happiest crossdressers and transgender women I know don’t get hung up on “passing” or trying to please everybody.
Instead, they embrace who they are while constantly striving to improve themselves.
Life is short, so above all, relax and enjoy the journey!
What are YOUR favorite ways to feel feminine?
As always, I’d love to hear from you on this topic…
What are your favorite – and maybe unexpected – ways to feel feminine?
Please share in the comments below!