So ...Do feel free to support us so that we can continue to support you!.

#Transsexual: #Transgendered. #Tranny Love

Another story from a reader:
  
Went into a bar in key west and it turned out it was a gay bar. Plenty of rather good looking trannies though, I found out accidently. I was watching one sing on stage and it sounded good so I was applauding after all the songs. She/he kept winking at me and when the set was done she/ he came over and sat on my lap. 
 
I thought, I'm gonna score tonight not knowing this was a tranny. She was dressed to a T in a tight black dress and high heels. Well, she brought me upstairs to here room and we started to make out. She dropped her dress off and stood before me in a black bra, panties and garterbelt and stockings. Her panties were straining and I realized this was a tranny. He pulled the top of his panties down and a 9" cock sprung out. He/she was very dominant and told me to strip, which I did, and lay on the bed. 
 
She then sat on my chest and started rubbing that big cock all over my face and mouth. I was kinda drunk so I just went for it. Next thing I knew, his cock was in my mouth and I was getting face fucked wither I liked it or not. She pulled out just in time to stroke it a few more times and shoot load after load in my mouth and face. She slid down and gave me a nice slow BJ till I came in her mouth. 
 We ended up in a 69 till we had mutual orgasms then I cleaned up and left cause she had another set to perform. She did leave me her number though.

1 comment: